6.13.2002

School is over this year, YES! Strangely enough, the transition into summer vacation has been far too smooth. Plenty of parties to look forward to. Tonight at the Goodbar, tomorrow with La Verne's finest, Saturday at Mike's... One after the other after the other.

So yeah, last night I had a very liberating experience... I think. Now before you slap me Karen, imagine meeting someone not unlike Siddhartha but put together in a new millenium, house music, herbal scented sort of way... Imagine short, inconsequential sentences levitated by one man's moist, mint-infused breaths. Tan skin, green and totally placid eyes, an amber strand of jewelry adorning his neck...

Blame it on the warm smell of incense that was burning in the corner or my damned female hormones. Alls I know is I am feeling impetuous as ever. Haha, better yet, blame it on HBO. The lesson I've learned from all this is you can be scared by people and intimidated by the unknown, the abnormal and the just plain shady -- OR you can walk into a situation and somehow find yourself in control, reducing all those scary things down to a teabag dangling delicately between fingertips.
Either way, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

No comments: